The evolution of wireless technology is here with the Airport 802.11n card. Wireless is being taken to all new heights with brand new technology. The key to this technological advancement is multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO). MIMO processes a signal with a smart antenna technique that allows multiple data streaming through the use of multiple antennas. So what does this all mean?
Speed and Range
With the new 802.11n card, you'll be experiencing wireless speeds up to 5 times faster than Airport Extreme (802.11g) with speeds that go up to 90 Mbps. This card gives your wireless network twice the range than the original 802.11g. Transfer files, download music & stream videos all at incredibly faster speeds. 5 times faster with twice the range? This is the way wireless was meant to be.
- Newest Airport Technology
- 5x Faster than Airport 802.11g
- Twice the Range Compared to Airport Extreme
- 100% Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 & 10.5 Leopard
- Wireless Internet Access in office, home or available hot spots
- 1 Year Warranty
- The new AirPort Extreme technology (802.11n) is fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g computers, routers and other devices, such as AirPort Express.
- If you need more information on 802.11n technology, click here
How to Install
- Click here to See How to Install the N Card
- All Intel-based Macs
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later with Apple 802.11n enabler and AirPort compatible 802.11b/g/n router such as the Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station.